Wednesday 29 February 2012

69. Blackreach and Beyond.

264 Hours 18 Minutes, 196407 Gold, Level 51, 43 Skill Books read, 28 Bunnies!

I eventually get the rupture closed then head back to Winterhold to continue the Dragonborn quest. I go see the Orc Librarian and he directs North to Septimus Signus who tells me the location of an Elder Scroll, it’s in Alftand, which isn’t too far away.

I prepare and head up there and on the way in the mountains I run into two really tough Vampires. It takes me a good five minutes of running away and coming back before I get them both. Once at Alftand I begin and it’s not too long before I am full up! I really don’t like leaving stuff so I head out and down to Saarthal to drop a load of stuff there as it’s a bit handier to get to by horse and I will be coming back later to collect all this gear. I end up coming out once more and after that I just have to leave stuff behind because it’s way too far to go all the way outside.

Alftand is full of Falmer and Dwarven machinery who are pretty easy at my level but it is extensive and takes ages to traverse. When I get down into Blackreach I really have no idea where I am supposed to go to find the scroll so I have to use my map more than I usually would. I get there eventually then head out and end up exiting just south of Dawnstar. I head there and on the way do what I did before, lay a Fire Rune for approaching Thalmor then when they come after me I lead them into a Giants camp, fun and games in Skyrim!

I am on my way to Winterhold now then I’ll go see SS and take it from there…

No comments:

Post a Comment