Friday 3 February 2012

41. Collecting bounties.

I wander around for a while gathering and having encounters and I chance upon Nightgate Inn where the Inn keeper gives me a bounty letter to kill a Giant so I go off and do that. Afterward I going wandering again thinking about what I’ll do next. I come across Fort Dunstad as I have many times and though I said I wouldn’t go clearing places I decide to get stuck into at the bandits on the outside. I lure a Sabre Cat and a Spider up to it but they don’t last long then I cast my trusty Flame Atronach and lay Fire Runes as I dodge arrows. Eventually I get them all.

I realise that the bounty is to be collected in Dawnstar so I begin walking up there and afterward I’ll go the coast route to The Mages College as the seaside is a great place to collect ingredients and I can get some archery time in as well.

I am going to start on the Thieves Guild quests soon because I am aware from a lot of talk on forums that they involve long hikes up to Marakarth and to be honest I think it’s a lot of unnecessary moaning, I mean if these people can’t handle a virtual walk what’s going to happen to them in the real world when there’s a crisis?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Poetry and Raps on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/3v4d35

WWW.FOX666.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment