Friday 3 February 2012

42. Unmapped location.

172 Hours 53 Minutes, Level 37, 41962 Gold, 106 Sneak Attacks, 24 Bunnies!

I get to Winterhold but don’t stay too long, just buy soul gems and leave and I am half way to Windhelm before I remember I should have spoken to J’zargo about his scrolls! The roads are dangerous and I think the enemies are getting a whole lot tougher to be honest, I will need to get some good armour, since I have been using mostly magic of late I have been wearing mostly magical apparel. I get attacked by a couple of Sabre Cats but I just sprint towards a group of travelling Khajiit who help me out then I go loot the body of a farmer who had tried to help.

Ice Wraiths, Trolls, Ice Wolves and the odd bandit are some of my other encounters before I get to Windhelm to stop Briefly and unload, buy ingredients and move on. Cicero is still waiting for his Carriage to be repaired. And when I get nearer Whiterun I find that the Bandits den has respawned. This place does not show up on the map, it’s right at the back of Whiterun. If you check the map it is just a tiny bit from the Dragonsreach icon to the Northwest, just go around the city close to rocks and you’ll find it. There are four of them in all and one is tough casting shock spells but I get them with fireballs and my old mate the Flame Atronach.

In Whiterun I get more Alchemy done and some Smithing improvements then put a lot of stuff in storage and go get Lydia so I can head down to Riften to begin doing the Thieves Guild quests.

No comments:

Post a Comment