Saturday 18 February 2012

63. The Thalmor Embassy.

239 Hours 14 Minutes, 150150 Gold, Level 49, 651 Potions Mixed, 28 Bunnies!

I get through the Thalmor Embassy unscathed the only difficulty I had in the end was having to leave so much stuff behind! Some of the Thalmor are pretty tough but I now have three pieces of apparel which up my one handed strength so I am a match for most adversaries. I then head back to Solitude only to realise part way that Delphine is actually in Riverwood and I am going to have to go all the way back to continue the quest but the next leg takes me to Riften anyway so not so bad.

On the way back I run into a Dragon at Robbers Gorge and have great fun since all the bandits come out and get involved. In the melee though I lose another horse and I am a bit sad it was the one from Riften and it had served me for quite some time. I kill a brave few of the bandits but I have to leave a whole lot of gear behind since I have no horse.

I once again take my usual shortcut through Labyranthian and just run through any potential fights since I fully stocked and cannot lift anymore. Having Lucan at Riverwood with so much gold now is seriously increasing the amount of gold I have overall. I had a look at my ingredients stock as well and I have got serious amounts of some of the more abundant ingredients, including 709 Snowberries, 648 Purple Mountain Flowers, 523 Salt pile, 458 Dragons tongue, 432 Tundra Cotton and that’s just a few, most are lower than 100 but I have over 20 ingredients in particular with large amounts.

I stop in Whiterun to store stuff then head up to Riverwood for the Dragonborn quest and for buying and selling. I’ll stick around here a little while before riding down to Riften

No comments:

Post a Comment