Tuesday 7 February 2012

51. Snow Veil Sanctum.

Walk from Riften to Snow Veil Sanctum for the next thieves guild quest through the area south of Windhelm with the hot water vents. There are plenty of ingredients here and bears. Stop briefly at Windhelm to sell some stuff and take my encumbrance down in expectation of a large haul on the next quest.

I meet Mercer Frey outside Snow Veil Sanctum and we begin. I am using my sword as much as I can but it means I am drinking more potions than before because previously I was doing a lot of ducking and dodging but my one handed skill is going up rightly. Some of the Draugr are tough especially the Deathlords but Mercer is a good companion, he hits hard.

I fill up and go outside to drop a load there for collection later and later I end up going out with a second load and then a third. I finish up the quest and I have to go to Winterhold which isn’t far away but then I am going to be headed for Markarth which I have not yet visited and it’s way at the Western end of the map. I am going to sell all this gear and make preparations and then I’ll be off.

Meet another thief on the way to Winterhold and he’s tough but along comes a kindly Snow Bear who finishes him off for me and an Imperial also joins in the fight as a Winterhold guard actually does a runner squealing “somebody do something” Funny!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check out my Poetry and Raps on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/3v4d35

WWW.FOX666.COM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/S%C3%A9amus-Fox/107312019314570

No comments:

Post a Comment