Sunday 5 February 2012

48. Almighty fighty!

186 Hours 31 Minutes, 58532 Gold, Level 39, 109 Sneak Attacks, 25 Bunnies

Twice in one session I get killed and have to go way back because of the 60 minute save rule! My own fault. I left Riften having gotten the next quest for the thieves guild which takes me once again back to Solitude and I had got all the way to Valtheim Towers when I went and started on the Bandits, I knew I didn’t have any health potions left so I must put it down to stupidity!

I load and end up at Riftens gates again! On the way back I decide to clear the outside of Fort Greenwall I run back and forth through the entrance casting Atronach and the odd fire rune but the Bandits are pretty tough. I run up into the hills and find two bears who I lure down and they do a bit of work dispatching some of them for me. The Khajiits are passing and I don’t know why but they once again start attacking me. I cast Atronach and run out of the way and my Flaming buddy takes them all down to the point were they yield (they cannot die it seems) then they go on and don’t bother me, strange!

Not a whole lot else happens aside from some bears and wolves but I find that I keep getting dragged off due to the immersion factor, I stop thinking about what I am supposed to be doing and find myself just exploring, don’t get me wrong it’s a good thing but the way I have the settings it can be a dangerous game as has been proved twice in quick succession. After I get mixed up in a fight with a Giant and then a Cave Bear I decide that it’s time to stop this nonsense and get myself to Whiterun quickly so I can prepare for my journey to Solitude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check out my Poetry and Raps on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/3v4d35

WWW.FOX666.COM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/S%C3%A9amus-Fox/107312019314570

No comments:

Post a Comment