Sunday 5 February 2012

46. Thieves guild quests.

I left most of my gear in Whiterun to go out and improve my weapon skills. Up to Silent Moons Camp and took out about 6 Bandits with my Steel Sword, pretty easy but I did have to use a few potions and cast heal a bit as two of them were casting pretty powerful shock spells.

I went straight from there over to Fort Greymoor but as soon as I started fighting with the first Bandit I knew I was going to have to do a runner, the Bandit Marauders are still very strong or maybe I am very weak. I ran back to Whiterun and carried out all the improvements on my sword and my Thieves Guild Armour that I could and headed back again with Stoneflesh at the ready. Much better results still needed potions and healing but I killed them all only using my Sword.

Instead of sticking around here I was thinking I might do a bit of travelling and improve my skills along the way. I was about to leave for Riften when I remembered that I had a quest to do here for Mavin Blackbriar, at The Brewery near Whiterun. I went and seen a guy at The Bannered Mare who told me the score and went off to do it. I had to poison the vats so the owner would get thrown in jail. You go under the brewery to do this fighting with Skeevers which was easy enough but there’s a crazy man down there called Hamelyn who is pretty strong with the shock spells, I am going to have to get some apparel which limit’s the damage shock spells do because they really knock me for six!

I finish the quest and start heading for Riften again by horse. Most Stolen horses run away but one I left outside Whietruns gates is still there so I take it. I ride nearly all the way to Riften avoiding most encounters when I chance upon a load of gear, Axes and a sword and some shields lying on the ground so I get off to have a look and my horse rides off. There are bandits about three of them and one out of sight firing arrows they catch me completely off guard and as I am trying to fight the ones who are right in front of me I get hit by an arrow and killed, DAAAMMMMMNNNNN! Lucky I am not playing dead is dead…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check out my Poetry and Raps on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/3v4d35

WWW.FOX666.COM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/S%C3%A9amus-Fox/107312019314570

No comments:

Post a Comment