Monday 20 February 2012

64. Heading for Riften.

241 Hours 35 Minutes, 154893 Gold, Level 49, 118 Days, 28 Bunnies!

I make preparations before heading for Riften on foot, I have not been down there in a while and I am assuming that ingredients will have respawned along the way. Not far from Whiterun I come across another thief and yet another Dark Brotherhood Assassin (do the Dark Brotherhood not miss these people?)

Ingredients galore on the way and I spend a good bit of time in the Eldergleam region gathering (over 100 Dragons tongue in a half hour!) I also take out some Giants and Sabre Cats, a couple of Mammoths and the odd random attacker (an Orc and a Khajiit)

I take a major wrong turn on the last stretch of my journey to Riften. Rather than heading South up a large hill on up the road from Mzulft I end up going down another hill and after a good while I end up way down at Darkwater pass. I am unable to get back on track because of the Mountain there and I wind up going around in circles then half way up the mountain before deciding to go over a few waterfalls and wind up coming out once again on the edge of the Eldergleam area so I can once again get onto the path and begin again.

On up nearer Riften the bandits at Fort Greenwall have respawned so I get stuck in once more but have limited carrying capacity so I have to leave some of the bodies which I can return to later as I always pass this way.

In Riften and after some buying and selling I am ready to begin looking for Esbern…

No comments:

Post a Comment