Tuesday 14 February 2012

58. Wandering and Enchanting.

221 Hours 16 Minutes, 90585 Gold, Level 46, 332 People Killed, 27 Bunnies!

I have been taking a little break from quests and just roaming around looking for a few things with which I can get some advantages. I want to up my ability to enchant and smith and I am also going to get the Storm Atronach, last time I tried to get the Atronach I ended up summoning one which attacked me! I was shocked! Get it, Shocked! :D

What you need is 1 Deathbell, 1 Mammoth Tusk, 1 Void Salts and 1 Ruined Book. I am also going around looking for Necklaces so I can make amulets with the enchant and smith skills and others with plus alchemy skills to make potions which will further enhance the stuff I am making but as bad luck would have it I cannot find Necklaces anywhere. I have all the other stuff, Helmets, Bracers and Rings. What you do is make potions to make your enchants better and then make one of each of the four items with the plus percentage for alchemy, then make potions to further enhance your enchantments and again make more gear with the alchemy skill. I am still trying to get my head round exactly how it’s all going to work but it obviously will. I will also enchant gear to make my Smithing better and I will be able to make powerful weapons. I am sure this is all documented somewhere but I would rather do it by trial and error.

So I have just been looking around the place. I went to Windhelm for some bartering and knew there was a Giants camp near by where I could obtain a Mammoth Tusk and surely there was so all I need now is a ruined book and I’ll have to go kill some Bandits to get one of those because I have sold any that I had. The Giants are not much of a challenge anymore I have got lots of apparel which ups my archery skill so I get them in 2 or 3 shots not. I also took a run up to Mzulft again as I close and there’s still a lot of gear in there which I didn’t collect earlier.

I’ll just wander for a while and collect what I need then go up to Winterhold to use that yoke for Atronachs in the Midden and hopefully I’ll be able to make some classy magic gear…

No comments:

Post a Comment