Thursday 2 February 2012

40. Lost once again.

167 Hours 17 Minutes, 37784 Gold, Level 36, 113 Locations, 24 Bunnies!

Start heading back for Whiterun as I seem to always do after sorting quests out. Meant to say earlier about the house in Solitude they want 25000 gold! It’ll be a while before I bother with that to be honest. On the way back I decide to go looking for shortcuts and find a pass through the mountain which has a cave with bandits camped outside, I didn’t find that on my first play, tended not to explore half as much as I am now due to Fast Travel.

I go right through and get a bit lost and I keep stopping to get ingredients. I get my bearings near Angas mill south of Valtheim towers when who do I see running past me? Delphine, on her way back to Riverwood, that is a brilliant aspect of this game, attention to detail, I once followed Marcurio from Whiterun to Riften just to see if he would walk the whole way.

Much nearer Whiterun just before the bridge which leads to the brewery I encounter a bandit gang and after I pass them I hide my horse and go up to lure them down to the waiting guards and loot the bodies, steel armour, pretty expensive gear! Back in Whiterun I chance upon a bow with soul capture so after I leave all my stuff in storage and do some selling I stock up on empty soul gems and head of on my next excursion!

I need to go and leave the Horn Of yer man the Windcaller with The Grey Beards and since I got a quest from Danica at the Temple in Whiterun to get Nettlebane I will travel around the other side of the mountain to Orphans Rock where a Hag Raven resides with said Nettlebane. I decide to go on foot, the thought of leaving all those Ingredients by the side of the road does not sit well with me.

On the way I have various encounters and I am filling up the gems rightly! There are a lot of Hags at Orphans Rock and one Hag Raven, I think, since I cast Atronach all the time sometimes it can be dispatching enemies while I am running about the place and I can miss the odd one, as has happened a few times previously only for me to find the bodies much later.

I have no idea what I’ll do next I am not sure I want to tackle The Thalmor Embassy just yet, it’s a nightmare!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my Poetry and Raps on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/3v4d35

WWW.FOX666.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment