Wednesday 29 February 2012

68. Closing The Rupture.

258 Hours 02 Minutes, 201760 Gold, Level 50, 179 Sneak Attacks, 28 Bunnies!

Nothing much doing up High Hrothgar just formalities to get me onto the next stage of the quest. I have to go back to the College now to continue with it. I make my way back to Whiterun to plan my next move. After the usual I take a horse and head for Winterhold via Windhelm. In the real world the last week has been pretty busy and I have just been grabbing the odd go at Skyrim here and there this has resulted in me clocking up 8 hours not doing a whole lot. I did get killed a few times and because of the way my auto save is set ended up going back which was a bit of a pain.

I get to Windhelm and leave my horse at the stables and walk the last part. Over at Sow Veil Sanctum there is a battle going on between 3 Imperials and 3 Stormcloaks, the Stormcloaks win it then I go and find two trolls and lead them over to make battle and an Ice Wraith joins in. after they’re done I kill the trolls and gather up all the loot then continue towards the College.

Once there Tolfder asks me to go and close a rupture. The rupture can appear anywhere on the map I think but luckily for me it appears over by Snow Veil Sanctum but I still have to go back to Whiterun to get the Staff Of Magnus. I end up getting killed though by a crazy Mage on the way back down to Winterhold and have to go back and close the rupture again.

I think I am going to work on this the next few days and try

No comments:

Post a Comment