Thursday 2 February 2012

38. Potemas Skull.

On the way back I look for the mountain pass through to the tundra which I used earlier but can’t find it, I head for Labarinthian instead, it’s just as quick really. The trolls at Labarinthian have respawned so I gallop on through and on the way down the other side I notice the bandits at Silent Moons Camp have also respawned, I’ll come back up when I have time and clear them out again!

I have to stop for a while and have a good think about what I am doing next. I have a letter for Danica in Whiterun which someone in Morthal gave me, I must take Toryggs war horn to the shrine of Talos and while I was clearing out Ustengrav I completely forgot to take Potemas skull back to Solitude but now I will no doubt have to travel back there after dropping the War horn off so I can do both.

I go and start mixing potions. I am aiming to get my alchemy up to 70 because that gives me the Green Thumb perk which means I will be collecting twice the amount of ingredients from plants. The damage Magicka poison as ever is a great one to make both for advancing the alchemy skill and for selling price. So once again I have a load of potions to sell and I still haven’t cleared out the chest I have with a load from earlier, these will be gone in no time when I get the speech skill up and vendors will have more money.

I am really going to have to have a good look around for a bow with soul capture so I can fill my soul gems, I could use the spell but I would like to get my Archery skill up as well.

I go and drop of the War horn then head for Riverwood to talk to Delphine and continue that quest line and after that I will head back to Solitude and take it from there…

No comments:

Post a Comment