Sunday 12 February 2012

57. Irkngthand continued.

217 Hours 21 Minutes, 92559 Gold, Level 46, 221 Critical Strikes, 27 Bunnies.

Irkngthand turned out to be pretty tough in the end and I got killed two or three times. My companions didn’t do a whole lot in the way of fighting and didn’t help at all in the finale but the hard part about this was not Mercer it was the stronger Falmer Gloomlurkers and Nightstalkers.

I got an absolute tonne of gear, having to go outside and dump stuff there on 4 or 5 occasions. I left it all in one spot so it would be handy to pick up and right when I knew I would be finished soon I left the ruins and went back to Whiterun for a horse. The horse I keep “stealing” was at the Bandit den I have spoken about at the back of the city walls so I took it.

I rode back up and picked up everything and I was over my weight by 1009! Then I went quickly back to Whiterun to sell and store before making it back once more to finish the quest off. I also got the invest in shops perk which is great news, I can now utilise 500 more gold in every shop I sell to.

The thieves guild is not quite finished though I still have to go to The Twilight Sepulchre to finish up but I may not hurry to do that because I have the skeleton key and I may hold onto it for a while because it makes lock picking so much easier.

For now I will go back to Whiterun and plan my next move…

No comments:

Post a Comment