Tuesday 21 February 2012

65. Esbern.

246 Hours 55 Minutes, 183461 Gold, Level 49.99, 56 Quests completed, 28 Bunnies!

I spend some time looking around Riften as I hadn’t done earlier. I do the quest to recover the marks of Dibella from three of Haelgas lovers at the behest of her niece. It’s very easy as they’re all in and around the city and just take a bit of persuading. I head out into the wilderness to do some hunting and kind of wish I had brought my soul snare bow and some gems, I’ll get back to that later, then after a while I head down into the rat ways to look for Esbern.

There are Thalmor down there also looking for him but they’re not challenge for me anymore I have good One handed apparel which is helping me dispatch enemies quickly. There are also a few other folk to fight and I am quickly becoming over encumbered, I also have a tonne of ingredients so I get on my horse and head back to Whiterun to store stuff because I know there is a load more gear down in the Rat ways that I will be carrying out.

I come across another Dark brotherhood dude (later count 20 notes in storage) and other various scraps and scrapes along the journey and when I get to Whiterun I once again stock up on damage magicka regen poisons which have really been bumping up my gold of late.

Then it’s off back to Riften again using my brown horse, I have noticed this one is not very good at sprinting the speckled grey ones or the fawn coloured ones are the best for speed in my experience.

Once again into the Rat ways where I get Esbern and lift all I can before setting out once again for Whiterun. I take the horse to Windhelm and leave it at the stable before going into the city for barter then taking the last leg of the journey by foot. Trolls and bears galore along the way back and I find that Esbern is pretty nifty with the Fireball spells. A brief stop in Whiterun then I am off with him to Riverwood to continue with the Dragonborn quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment