Thursday 23 February 2012

66. To Karthspire.

248 Hours, 184190 Gold, Level 50, 144 Locations discovered, 28 Bunnies!

After listening to Esbern and Delphine the three of us head for the Karthspire region to gain access to Sky Haven Temple. Of course I would usually just fats travel this as it’s a fair distance don’t think I have had to walk so far with companions in tow. I lose them a few times along the way but then I’ll be heading down a path and they’ll just appear and tell me “lets keep moving”

I stop and do a quest at Moss Mother Cavern a Nord is there saying he lost to of his friends, they got killed inside by Spriggans. It’s very easy three Spriggans in all and there’s a good bit of gear inside. On the way to Karthspire is a good opportunity to gather ingredients there is an abundance of Juniper trees on the way and I also creep up along the river banks dispatching Mud Crabs with my bow.

Once there an almighty battle begins. Karthspire is teeming with Forsworn so it’s good to have companions who help (even if I do need to use healing hands on them both a few times) there’s also a Hagraven here and a tonne of loot so before heading inside I take the time to put everything I won’t need into a dead forsworn and I’ll have to come back later with a horse to take it all back.

No comments:

Post a Comment