Saturday 4 February 2012

45. Potion dealer.

179 Hours 06 Minutes, 54204 Gold, Level 39, 6 Horses owned, 25 Bunnies

After the incident with the Bandits I had to run as much as I could to get first to Ivarstead to drop the bear pelts off and then to Whiterun, I couldn’t risk any encounters as I had no health potions and only 2 magic potions. When I got back in Whiterun I started mixing potions again. Now I have Gauntlets with 20%, a Necklace with 17% and a Circlet with 15% I am getting great value out of the damage Magicka poisons when I have made them I put on my hood with 10% better prices and my 15% Haggling Necklace and they are selling for 787 gold EACH! That’s some return considering it only takes a Blue Butterfly wing and a Blue Mountain Flower to make each one and they advance the alchemy levels up very quickly.

I am going to do some work on my weapons skills now, I got a steel sword and Battle axe and I am going to stick around Whiterun because I been seriously neglecting these aspects and they will greatly help to get my levels up. After that I think I’ll go back to Riften and continue the thieves guild quests.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Check out my Poetry and Raps on you tube - http://www.youtube.com/user/3v4d35

WWW.FOX666.COM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/S%C3%A9amus-Fox/107312019314570

No comments:

Post a Comment