Wednesday 1 February 2012

34. Forgetfulness!

In the Blue Palace I lift everything and I mean everything that can be lifted, Baskets, Books Wood Bowls, Goblets, Paper, blah, blah, blah and I keep an eye on my gold before selling I end up nearly getting 1000 in gold from that tryst alone, that’s pretty good going consider there was so much I didn’t sell like ingredients and the odd potion. It never seems so much as you’re taking it all but items such as Bowls, Goblets and Candlesticks fairly bump the price up and since I have the 10% for selling to the opposite sex perk and a 12% Necklace I end up getting good prices.

I end up getting roped into the storyline about the burned down house in Morthal on the way back having once again spent some time in the swamps collecting ingredients. I find the ghost of the little girl and the story progresses to having to clear a Vampire lair located near the town. It’s not that difficult, I get help from some Villagers, but I do get right and close to some of the Vampires and I am not sure if I am going to start feeling strange when the sun comes up at some point!

The Jarl then offers to make me Thane and since I have already helped her people on two occasions I only need to do one more thing for her and since I had previously collected a bounty letter from The Inn I decide to go do that before heading back to Whiterun. So I set out immediately to clear Talking Stone Camp to kill the Giant there and part way there after killing a couple of Mudcrabs I get over encumbered, DAAAMMNNNN! Forgot to sell after all the loot I took at the Vampire lair, a serious amount of it as well, so I have to go back to Morthal to off load.

Then I’ll come back and finish up in Morthal before heading for Whiterun and seeing what I may do next…

No comments:

Post a Comment