Thursday 2 February 2012

39. Dragonborn questlines.

Sort out the business in Solitude then start heading back, going to Kynsgrove to continue the Dragonborn Quest line. While trotting along on the horse I tend to get time to think about what I am going to do next. I get to Morthal and buy up all Lamis ingredients again and decide to time my journey by horse from here to Windhelm. Once again I head through Labarinthian then stop for a minute at Silent Moons Camp to kill an annoying Bandit Bowman.

On again and I stop occasionally if I see plants in concentrated bunches along the road, now that I am gathering twice the amount of ingredients I can’t help it! I dismount to get some ingredients but fail to spot a Snow bear who starts attacking the horse, who of course runs off! I go after the horse while healing myself but the bear keeps up with me and I have just gotten back into the saddle when the bear swipes and kills my horse! I am having no luck with horses! I run while healing myself because those bears hit hard and begin making my way to Windhelm along the river. I am not far past Bronze Water Cave when I see something in the distance standing on a path, a horse, and when I get to it I realise it’s mine, one that ran away much earlier in the game!

I stop to kill a thief as well then nearer Windhelm then I pass two Ice Wolves who start chasing. On another bit and there’s a mercenary walking along but I keep going to what I think is a safe distance then dismount to go back and watch the scrap but there’s a Sabre Cat there as well! DAMMMNNNN! I get back onto the horse and Gallop to Windhelm before coming back a little while later to finish the big cat and loot the Mercenaries body, Ebony Armour, Ker Ching!

Up to Windhelm then for some buying and selling before I head up to Kynesgrove to deal with the Dragon who’s pretty easy to be honest.

I have noticed a couple of glitches. Cicero is still standing waiting for yer man to fix the Carriage and he has been for ages, I went up to the farm any time I passed and told the man who says he’s going to get his tools but he’s not. In Breezehome Wabbajack has appeared on the weapons rack behind the door, on my first play through I put it there and somehow it has spawned on this play. I am wondering if these will effect the quest they’re related to later in the game.

1 comment:

  1. BTW It took 22 Minutes to get from Morthal to Windhelm with the encounters above included in that time.

    ReplyDelete