Wednesday 11 January 2012

3. Homeless in Skyrim.

Starting at my last save in Bleak Falls Barrow and I decide straight away that I won’t be coming back up here after I get back to Riverwood. I have already gotten well into this ruin on my last go and killed quite a few Drugr and taken most of their stuff. It’s very easy at this point but towards the end of the Dungeon I start getting over encumbered and have to continually sort through my inventory to lighten my load according to value and weight.

Since I come out the back entrance I walk back along the river and I am so full that even collecting the odd ingredient causes me to be over encumbered, again I find myself dropping stuff and start moving a bit quicker else I’ll get side tracked!

I get back and sell some stuff then go up to the back of the Inn to find that my Iron Ingots and Iron Ore have either been taken or have just vanished. I had left them by a trough which I put my ingredients in I also left what food I had and 2 books close by and despite a search everywhere the Smithing materials are gone. I need that house in Whiterun as soon as possible to store my goods this sleeping in the Inn and storing my valuables outside is costing me!

After a rest and some trade, which leaves me with nearly 3500 gold, I decide to go hunting, fishing and exploring up along the river towards Half-Moon Mill. I always pack a Pickaxe and on the way have a good look round for ingredients. Walked there and back with a few confrontations and lots of ingredients and stuff to sell. I am taking my ingredients with me because one of the books I left at the back of the Inn has vanished just like my smithing gear did! Now I am going to walk to Winterhold Via Whiterun and since I am only level 4 that should be a challenge!

1 comment: