Sunday 29 January 2012

29. First visit to High Hrothgar.

121 Hours 54 Minutes, 16877 Gold, Level 31, Potions mixed 392, Poisons mixed 177, Potions used 267, 19 Bunnies!

I did a huge amount of Alchemy, Smithing and Enchanting and it jumped my level right up to half through 31! I then went out onto the tundra to do some Archery and getting giants to chase me into battles. I got one to come from Sleeping Tree Camp to Fort Greymoor and repeated the routine from earlier, letting him fight it out with the Bandits then I run about casting flame Atronach and Fire Rune to mop the last of them up and gathered a good amount of loot. I tend to just stay out at times like this I wait until I am absolutely full before heading back to town for some buying and selling.

I need to get a Bow with soul capture soon I am a bit miffed because I have came across them earlier and I either didn’t bother buying them or I am sure I sold one or two I had picked up on quests. After I am done with Whiterun I am going to make my first visit to High Hrothgar, I have seen so many people complain about this and using it as an excuse to Fast Travel so I am going to time the journey from Whiterun to there and then time the journey up the mountain itself just to see what all the impatient fuss is about.

I am 39 and in good health and I am not planning on dying anytime soon so I am sure I will be able to handle the horrific journey up those steps! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment