Saturday 28 January 2012

28. Skills to focus on.

118 Hours 26 Minutes, 20272 Gold, Level 26, 47 days passed, 837 Chests Looted, 4390 Barters, 17 Bunnies!

Cleared Yngol Barrow which I thought was easy until the Draugr Death Overlord who was deadly! I used a lot of potions and ran about casting Fame Atronach and using fire runes and got him in the end. Found the Helm I was looking for but in the last room there is a gate which I couldn’t open, there’s a chest and steps behind it and there’s a button in the room which won’t activate for some reason.

I went back then to Winterhold to drop off the Helmet which made me a Thane of! I lifted everything sellable from The Jarls Longhouse and went to see Birna to buy and sell, then I went up to The College to buy soul gems and help out with a few things, Arniel needing cogs and one of the female mages wanting someone to cast spells on. I began then making my way back to Whiterun via Windhelm I have walked/run this many times now and it’s not that big a deal. I always go the same route although I have got lost a few times but this time I stick to it. Down past Snow Veil Sanctum, across the river to Windhelm, then over the Bridge and up to the Left heading to Mixwater Mill then along the river to Valtheim Towers then sometimes up the river or up the path depending on how much I feel like stopping.

I am about three quarters of the way up level 26 and I am going to stop at Whiterun to do a huge amount of Alchemy, Smithing and enchanting to see how far I can push myself. I am careful with Alchemy, I never exhaust any of my ingredients because I am aware they may make more powerful potions later as my skill increases. I am going to use all the Iron ingots and Ore I have in Whiterun and buy more and I will use up a fair few soul gems and even get a soul trap bow and go out on the Tundra to fill up more gems, over the next 2 or 3 days I am going to focus on these three skills and see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment