Wednesday 18 January 2012

11. Autosaved!

42 hrs, 20 mins, 10132 gold, Level 16, 15 Bunnies

I did a couple of missions which I knew would get me plenty of loot to speed things up a bit. The first at Silent Moons Camp were I had to kill the bandit leader for the Whiterun Jarl. I brought Lydia with me but it was a very easy quest. Having spoken with my nephew who’s also mad for RPG’s he was telling me about the autosave function. I now have put that up to 1 hour so if I die between saves I have to go right back to the last one, thankfully that hasn’t happened yet. I also found out that when you steal horses and they wander off they actually go back to the place where you found them, I am wondering if that means that horses you buy that run off maybe go back to where you bought them.

Started the quest “Hitting the Books” Fellglow Keep is near Whiterun so I have been running back and forth due to the fact that there is so much loot there. Got attacked by Thalmor again they are up just outside Fellglow Keep and by the time I got back from Whiterun they were fighting with Bandits so I went and got two Giants complete with a mammoth to follow me up to get in on the battle. There is a bandit camp just under the very back of Whiterun and after I had cleared it I have been using the horse to get back up to Fellglow. By the end of the battle there was only one Giant left but he ended up killing me and since I have autosave set to 1 hour I have to go way back by about half an hour or so and start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment