Monday 23 January 2012

19. Dreaming?

75 Hours 26 Minutes, 17030 Gold, Level 20, 258 Animals, 17 Bunnies!

Last night as I slept in Windhelm I had the most fantastic dream. I was a Bard living in a city called Belfast! I was witnessing part of his life through his eyes. He was in what would have been that lands equivalent of Taverns where they served drinks in glasses instead of tankards. He and his friends had gone there to watch some type of game which they called Football it consisted of two groups of men kicking a ball around a field which was in a stadium, kind of like the Arena in The Imperial City but with grass. It was fascinating. They had these large screens on which they could see the game with full sound and men talking about it somewhere out of sight. During the break I was sure I could see magic happening on these screens there where all sorts of flashes and strange noises going on!

I think it best I don’t tell Lydia about this she would think me mad! I am going to have to review my plan to empty the ruins of Mzulft since I don’t have a house in Windhelm there is far too much to carry and I cannot get a house here until I have killed the Ice Wraith for the Jarl. I will clear the ruins and see how I should proceed. Once again a dark brotherhood assassin has tried to kill me. Lydia shot him clean in the head with an arrow and still he persisted but I was able to fry him good with Flames and loot the unfortunate souls corpse!

Back to Mzulft once more...

No comments:

Post a Comment