Sunday 29 January 2012

30. Wheeling and Dealing.

I just got my Speech Skill up to 50 and this is a much bigger deal than it appears. I can now choose the “sell any item to any merchant” perk. In Breezehome I have a serious amount of stored Potions and Poisons that I was unable to sell because previously there were only two people in Whiterun who I could sell potions to now there are six!

What I do every time is buy everything I need from the vendors such as Smithing materials, Soul Gems, Lockpicks, Arrows, magical items to disenchant or to use, ingredients and potions, this seriously ups the amount of money they have and since the potions I have stored are both expensive and abundant I am going to end up taking all the money back anyway. I won’t be going buying large amounts from them however if I am not going to sell a lot to them. This is a great way to satisfy future gold stores and to guarantee ways to increase skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment