Saturday 21 January 2012

18. Mzulft.

I got it slightly wrong earlier, Mzulft is actually East of Windhelm not South. The trail that leads there and indeed the one which took me from Mix Water Mill to Windhelm are very rich areas for ingredients and if you have time you could easily spend an hour here heading off the road collecting Mountain flowers, Dragons tongue, Creep cluster and Jazbay grapes. Another one of The dark brotherhood came and tried his luck I think they’re recruiting a whole branch of that organisation just to look for me!

I keep hearing Dragons passing sometimes closer but mostly pretty distant yet I have had very few encounters with them. I get to Mzulft and go into the Dwarven Storehouse which is over to the right before you get right up top to the main entrance and I know upon entering that I am going to be here for a very long time because I simply cannot resist the urge to take all this stuff out with me. All this scrap metal can be melted down into ingots and this ruin is extensive, so Lydia and I will be back and forth to Windhelm many times before this quest is completed!

1 comment:

  1. If I were you, I'd chase after the dragons, it's good to collect their souls so later on when you find cool shouts you're able to unlock them. Also because the bones and scales are worth a good amount depending on your speech skill...unfortunately they're also quite heavy.

    Good luck with picking up all the dwarven stuff; it weighs waaaay too much for me to even try to gather a lot of it, mostly because my characters usually already have a bunch of dragon stuff filling up their inventories.

    ReplyDelete