Thursday 19 January 2012

12. Big Scrap!

55 hours 32 mins, 19612 gold, Level 18, 15 Bunnies!

I have mostly stayed close to Whiterun for the last few plays I done the Silent moons camp quest then the one up at Fellglow Keep which took ages because of running back and forth but it was not in vain I experienced so much in the wilderness between there and Whiterun. Fights and Giants all sorts that’s a big part of the reason I was able to gather so much gold.

I headed over towards the Western Watchtower mainly to look for fights and ingredients and was attacked by a dragon but it ended up being another jamboree of a fight with a couple of Sabre Cats, three Mudcrabs, a group of Bandits and even the Mammoths getting in on it I got a tonne of loot and plenty of experience.

I have decided that nice long walk up to Solitude will be my next aim. I am not going to start heavily into quests until y experience is well up, maybe to about level 25. I was using a horse for a while but was getting frustrated having to stop and pick ingredients as I just cannot abide leaving them there and running on so for now I will be walking and taking in all that this brilliant game has to offer…

No comments:

Post a Comment