Thursday 26 January 2012

26. Yngol Barrow.

I am now Arch-mage and the first thing I do is go lift everything that can be sold from the Arch-mages quarters, I found an amulet which gives 10% better prices so I am now selling everything including stuff that previously couldn’t be sold such as Carrots, Inkwells, Buckets etc etc and if I have space I am grabbing all I can as it all helps in the long run to pay to learn skill increases and buy magical items. When I go into Alchemists I always buy all their stock of ingredients before I sell them anything.

I am just about to leave Winterhold when I go into the Jarls Longhouse and ask about quests he tells me about a Helmet which is in Yngol Barrow and I start heading there. I have a few encounters out in the wilds with Wolves, Ice Wraiths and the odd bandit on the way and after selling some stuff in Windhelm I start out for Yngol Barrow. I find a horse glitch at Windhelm stables, I go to buy a horse because I am not stealing one during the day and I am not in the business of waiting if I can help it only to find that he takes my money and tells me “It’s the one with the saddle” but there isn’t one with a saddle there, I had previously had two horses from here one of which died and one got lost so it must have something to do with that.

I get to Yngol Barrow and go all the way through only to find that I need The Coral Claw which I have luckily kept from an earlier quest, I have it stored in Whiterun. Before I left Winterhold I also got J’zargo’s falme cloak scrolls so when I find me so some undead I can use them. I also had to use the map the for the first time in ages because I had no Idea where the Barrow was.

So I have to head back to Whiterun and back here again bit of a pain but that’s the way it has to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment