Saturday 21 January 2012

15. Potion Solutions.

Got back to Winterhold to find the Orb in the Hall of Elements with Tolfdir busy admiring it and I have to go speak with him having returned the books I got back. I will continue this quest line for now as I think I am strong enough to get through it. I have to go to the ruins of Mzulft and I can kind of remember that if I head for Windhelm then go directly South along a long road which runs along side an area of hot water vents and some Giant camps I will find Mzulft.

I will head for Whiterun first and leave my Ingredients and soul gems etc off there so I will have as much space to carry as possible because Dwemer ruins are full of loot which can be sold and used. I have no horse at the moment so it’s the long trek back to Whiterun!

I am not having as much bother with the potion situation now as I have found a cheap way to make Magicka and health potions which give revitalise to the tune of 54, I have forgotten exactly what makes them and will put this in a later blog. The road out of Winterhold is always treacherous and predictably I don’t get far before I am attacked by a cave bear. I cast Fire Atronach and as I am running away Along comes Talsgar the wanderer. My Atronach gets it and I cast fire on the bear as it’s attacking me and it dies then Talsgar starts attacking me! Well he’s wandering no more! I had to roast him up as I was down on my health and he was whacking me with his sword. I am sure he will come in useful on future journeys out of Winterhold when I’ll be able to cast Raise Zombie on him to stave off a bear or a Sabre Cat.

Onward once again to Whiterun!

No comments:

Post a Comment