Wednesday 25 January 2012

22. Alchemy and Enchanting.

85 hours 59 Minutes, 19811 gold, Level 21, 270 Animals, 17 Bunnies

I have no idea where Labyrinthian is but I know it is in a snowy region I passed by it about 5 days ago and cleared out the Snow Trolls who run about outside it. I will head for Whiterun for now to drop ingredients off and sell some gear but on the way I’ll have a good look around as Windhelm and the surrounding area is completely shrouded in snow.

Another Dark brotherhood member attacked me but he seemed much stronger than the ones I had encountered previously so I had to do a lot of dodging and with Lydia’s help got him in the end. I head out along a couple of paths from Windhelm looking but no luck so I just go to Whiterun. While I am there I go and get my Alchemy gear and ready some potions! I have Gauntlets of minor which give a 12% increase and a necklace of major which is 17%. Blue Butterfly wing and Blue Mountain Flower make a potion which gives 55 health but these same two ingredients also make an expensive damage Magicka poison which sells for over 300 gold and gets a good increase on the alchemy skill. I am being careful and only making the potions I think I’ll need and saving lots of my ingredients but I am also making a few to sell at the same time. Red Mountain Flower and Creep Cluster similarly makes a good Magicka potion which gives 55.

I am also going to get some enchanting done I am keeping certain weapons so I can disenchant them and I have been keeping the likes of daggers and cheap swords in storage this means I can just put enchantments on them and sell them for extortionate prices! When I get a good stock of soul gems I will get myself a bow with soul capture ability and spend a lot of time out in the wilds filling them but it will be a long time before I bother to do this.

After I am finished in Whiterun I will head up to the mountains to the North which are a cold region and start making my way along them looking Labyrinthian.

No comments:

Post a Comment