Monday 23 January 2012

20. Clearing Mzulft.

These ruins are a bit tricky at such a low level more often than not the Falmer are in small groups of up to four and there a Chaurus running around as well. I have got a good way of dealing with it. I tell Lydia to wait somewhere safe then scout on up ahead and when I see enemies in the distance I go towards them quietly then cast Flame Atronach then run back towards Lydia and as I am heading back I cast reanimate corpse on bodies, this is especially handy if you remember which ones had magic abilities because their zombies can still use magic I am nearly all the way through it now and I will have to leave much of this stuff behind but I have dumped the last full load that myself and Lydia were carrying outside the ruins and I may get them at some future point in the game (if still there!)

Clearing these ruins has taken even longer because I have been killed twice and since I have the save set for 1 hour this meant I had to go back and begin from a much earlier point that's why I had to start employing more sneaky methods of dispatching my enemies!

No comments:

Post a Comment