Wednesday 11 January 2012

4. Giant attack!

On the way to Whiterun just as I was beginning to go down the hill I seen a giant up ahead on the path fighting with a wolf which he quickly killed. I didn’t realise Giants ventured this far away from the tundra. I fired a few arrows then sprinted back and continued stopping and firing at him he followed me all the way back to Riverwood and I took refuge in the closed overhead veranda type thingy! He couldn’t get in due to his size and I just continued firing arrows until he was dead, it took about 30 Ancient Nord Arrows and I only got 7 back from his corpse!

I so I start out for Whiterun once again! Once there after a bit of selling I go straight to the Jarl to tell him about the Dragon attack on Helgan then when I am in his favour I can lift most anything apart from potions, fine clothes and stuff in his Wizards room, this legal looting get me up just over 5000 in gold which after I go and help with the Dragon at the Western Watchtower I will use to buy the house in Whiterun. I was of course planning on going to Winterhold VIA Whiterun but the ability to be sidetracked and change your mind is as ever a beautiful aspect of this game.

Dragon DONE! Pretty easy just kept my distance and fired many an arrow so I’ll go see the Jarl again and hopefully get that house which I desperately need and THEN I’ll go to Winterhold. I am probably gonna pull an all nighter tonight so I may write a third blog for Day Two…

No comments:

Post a Comment