Saturday 21 January 2012

17. Good oule Lydia!

71 Hours 11 Minutes, 15101 Gold, Level 20, 17 Bunnies, 237 Animals!

After the usual wheeling and dealing in Whiterun I begin walking back to Windhelm with my trusty pack mule Lydia! I have cleared this road of ingredients so I get through the journey pretty fast and on the way run into another one of those Dark Brotherhood crowd, when I find out about that organisation I will have to find out who has it in for me and I will also have a word about the quality of the Assassins they’re taking on these days, far too easily dispatched!

The road up past Vildhelm Towers (spelt wrong) is good for bandits and the opportunity to fill up on loot that I can then sell when I get to Windhelm. The tower itself is part of a quest so at this point I only take out the bandits who are around the entrance area not venturing inside.

I get lost again heading for Windhelm but end up way down a Mix Water Mill but it’s no thang I am collecting ingredients and Lydia is taking care of bears and wolves for me! Get my bearings again and I am no far from Windhelm now where I will sell and buy and get ready for the last trek to Mzfult!

I am strongly tempted to stop and go picking ingredients in the hot water pools alongside the road leading from Windhelm up to Mzfult but I realise I will be completely full up from what lies ahead and I am already wondering if I should keep going in and out of the ruins and leave everything lying outside to be collected later at my leisure. The first time I cleared this same ruin I got nearly 1000 Dwarven Ingots from all the scrap metal I gathered, back then though I was using fast travel so it will be different this time and that's why I brought Lydia!

1 comment:

  1. It's Valtheim Towers, btw.

    Anyways, the Dark Brotherhood assassins are beyond annoying, I agree with that. More irritating is that you never figure out who sends them, then again I've never had assassins attack me until I'd finished Diplomatic Immunity.

    Also, using Lydia to carry everything is a good idea and one I didn't think of for whatever reason...guess I'll have to try that out when I get there, lol.

    ReplyDelete