Tuesday 10 January 2012

2. Bleak Falls Barrow.

I went and started clearing Bleak Falls Barrow but did something stupid I forgot to drop all my Ingredients and Smithing supplies at Riverwood so I can’t carry back half as much stuff as I would have been able to. I always did the same with Oblivion as well take everything back and sell it but even at this early stage of not using fast travel I can see that this is not going to be something I can rely on to make money because running back and forth to ruins is so time consuming that is bound to lose it’s appeal eventually.

I took all I could and went and sold it and dropped all my Ingredients and Smithing stuff behind the Inn in Riverwood. I have to admit even at this early stage for a fraction of second the fast travel thought came but was quickly dispelled. Then back to Bleak Falls found the thief, killed a spider and some Drugar after they fought the thief and brought back another load of loot. As I am doing all this running back and forth I have a word with myself but it seems my character is bit OCD, well I have to blame him don’t I!?

SO since I have real world tasks that need tending to I have saved just inside Bleak Falls Barrow on my last run back to solve the mystery therein and bring the claw back to Lucan, I tried to give him it when I was selling him stuff but the quest has not ended so he wouldn’t accept!

1 comment: