Friday 27 January 2012

27. Documenting a walk.

I was leaving Whiterun looking up ahead of me at the Carriage and I thought about getting it to Windhelm, I even asked about it and seen it was 20 gold but I thought “No I’ll walk.” Then I thought just this once I would write down what I got from walking exactly.

On the way I came across a few animals, 1 bandit, 1 Necromancer, 1 Skeleton, 1 dead treasure hunter, 1 crazy Argonian mage and 1 Windhelm guard who wanted to arrest me who was strangely wearing a Stormcloak Cuirass and a Stormcloak Helmet.

On the walk I gathered the following:

3 healing potions, Steel armour, a refined Moonstone, Flawless Garnet, Iron Shield, 2x Iron Swords, Common Soul Gem (Filled), Black Mage Robes, Staff Of Chain Lightening, Hunting Bow, Hide Shield, Clothes, 9x Steel Arrow, 2x Boots, Iron War Axe, Fur Gauntlets, 2x Fur Armour, Fur Shoes, Fur Boots, Hide Boots, Steel Dagger, Sabre Cat Pelt, Deer Hide, Venison, Shovel, 4x Wolf Pelt, Fox Pelt, Leg Of Goat, Restore Magicka Potion, Iron Dagger, Necromancer Robes, Scroll Of Hysteria, Ancient Nord Bow, 16x Ancient Nord Arrow, Ale, Treasure Hunters Note (pointing to Quest).

6x Blue Butterfly Wing, 12x Blue Mountain Flower, 4x Butterfly Wing, 12x Lavender, 34x Purple Mountain Flower, 4x Red Mountain Flower, Sabre Cat Tooth, 18x Thistle Branches, 24x Tundra Cotton, 3x Jazbay Grapes, 7x Dragons Tongue, 7x Creep Cluster, 2x Mora Tapinella, Orange Dartwing, Fire Salts.

340 Gold and 4 skill Increases!

This is just one 20 minute walk. If you take into consideration how many Carriage Journeys you take and do the Maths not walking very obviously makes you miss a lot of stuff, granted you can find it another time but I would rather find it every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment