Sunday 15 January 2012

9. The Steed stone.

24 hrs 57 mins, Level 10.99, 3936 gold

I have not bee doing any quests in favour of gaining experience along the roads and gathering ingredients and goods to sell but I keep hitting that old snag of encumbrance so I have decided that for my long term financial gain I will need to travel up to Solitude as The Steed Stone is up there and it will give me 100 extra carry weight and negate my armour weight. I will travel by horse and time the journey.

So the perils of no fast travel are ever evident! I started heading towards Winterhold and I decided to go around the coast way that I went earlier and I through Dawnstar and half way up the coast before I realised that I was supposed to be going to Windhelm and get my horse before going to The Steed Stone!

Many an encounter ensued though bandits galore, wolves and I even snagged myself a giant in a desperate fight of fire arrows and run, fire arrows and run! I also took on a load of Horkers and used raise Zombie on one which was great craic and found a pair of +25 carry weight boots at the traveling caravan parked at Dawnstar but now I am heading to Windhelm to get my Steed!

No comments:

Post a Comment