Monday 23 January 2012

21. Between WIndhelm and Winterhold.

I had to fight my temptation to completely empty Mzulft and just go on ahead to keep going with the College quests. I did get a good amount of metal though, enough to make 134 Dwarven Ingots not including all the scrap I dumped outside to be got at a later date. Lydia has proved very helpful I think she may well be immortal!

I head back to Windhelm and after some buying and selling I make my way out at night time and steal a horse, I am not wasting another 1000 gold! On the way back to Winterhold I come across a Wispmother and her babbies at an open air alter then on the way down through a mountain pass I find two Mages in battle I wait until one has died then I wade in with Flames and finish the second one off, pretty easy.

I also discover a little trick, when you sprint with your horse it stops after a while and begins trotting again to get another sprint just quickly dismount and when you get back on again you can do another full sprint, I am not sure however if dismounting would make it worth while time wise but there ya go anyways.

Back at the College that old bad apple Ancano is up to no good and The Arch-mage ends up getting killed in the ensuing battle. So I must now goto Labyrinthian to find the Staff Of Magnus and although I was at Labyrinthian I for the life of me cannot recall exactly where it is. So I am off for a completely blind walk around Skyrim until I can begin to remember where I am supposed to be going!

No comments:

Post a Comment