Wednesday 25 January 2012

23. Increases.

These timeouts are important. Once you have gathered enough materials take your leave of quests for a little while. Between speech increases from buying and selling, enchanting weapons and creating potions I have jumped three levels in the space of 10 or 15 minutes! I am also a bit miffed with myself because I had a circlet with 17% alchemy on it stored upstairs in Breezehome which I had forgotten about.

There is an Apothecaries satchel on the Alchemy table in Breezehome and as well as putting all my ingredients in there I also store my gear that has plus alchemy percentages so everything is right there when I need it.

I make sure to also buy any soul gems that I come across because you really do make a good return by selling weapons you enchanted especially if said weapons have been kept from looting. Depending on the enchantment obviously but since the item cost nothing and in some cases the soul gems used were simply found lying around you can make upwards of 200-300 gold or more.

Also keep anything you find that has Smithing increases because combining them while Smithing can also bring great returns at later stages in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment