Monday 30 January 2012

32. A revelation.

133 Hours 37 Minutes, 21885 Gold, Level 33, 22 Bunnies, 0 Back stabs!

I have just made a brilliant discovery. Something which I hadn’t thought much about to the point that I just assumed it was other than it really is. You CAN ride your horse while you’re over encumbered! That is truly a revelation for me, I am so chuffed I have found this out! :)

I get back to Whiterun over encumbered but happy then I sell all my gear and also go into my storage to sell a few more of the tonne of potions I mixed up earlier. I am going to go get that Horn of Jurgan Windcaller but I am only a bit up the road from Whiterun and I have to go back, I can’t take my horse on this journey. There are times I can just ride on but sometimes, like right now, I would rather just walk, I see ingredients and butterflies and the odd potential encounter and I really don’t want to miss it all. I leave my horse back in Whiterun and begin trekking it.

I have been using the map much more than I was previously because, put simply, I had no idea where the dungeon I am heading to was situated.

I run in to quite a few Sabre Cats, Mud Crabs galore and gather a multitude of ingredients. I travel via Dragonbridge and on the road up to Solitude (may as well while I am here!) I get attacked out of the blue by a crazy Argonian, not a mage this time though! Solitude is good lots of ingredients in the city and Radiant Raiment always has the odd good Magical item. I have been finding some good stuff, I always go for apparel with Smithing, Alchemy, Archery and have now got two items for better prices.

I will spend some time gathering and exploring the area before beginning my quest…

No comments:

Post a Comment