Monday 26 March 2012

82. Horse Collecting!

I buy myself a horse at Markarth and begin heading back but I don’t get too far. Just down the road a bit at Kolskeggr Mine three bandits come across the bridge at me just as a Dragon is descending. I double back and let them scrap it out but one is firing arrows at me and my horse disappears from beneath me! The dragon gets two of them and I fire two arrows at it to finish it off then another 4 or 5 arrows gets the last bandit.

I go back to Markarth to get another horse because I am putting together a collection of horses just outside Whiterun, there are four there at present (one stolen) and I am going to have as many as I possibly can there, just for the craic!

Once in Whiterun I buy and sell (per usual) and get ready to head for Windhelm. Nilsine Shatter-shield is in the Temple of Talos and she’s an easy kill. From There I head for Raldthbar (spelt wrong) which is in the mountians near Irkngthand (spelt right!) Alian Dufont is in this ruin with his bandit buddies and they’re pretty easy to be honest. So now I must take the long trek back to Markarth then onto the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary again.

I may have to take a break from Skyrim for a few days due to life getting in the way but I shall be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment