Saturday 10 March 2012

74. High Hrothgar again and again and again!

295 Hours 47 Minutes, 260504 Gold, Level 53, 838956 Gold found, 31 Bunnies!

I get to Solitude and sort of the business with General thingymajig and do all my usual ingredient hunts and buying and selling before beginning to head towards Windhelm to get Ulfric to agree to the peace convention. I go to Morthal first and buy all the ingredients before making my way up to Dawnstar to do the same. On the way out of Morthal I get attacked by a dragon and then when I get up beside Dawnstar another one attacks, that is two in very close proximity and that has not happened in 295 hours of game play.

I then make my way from Dawnstar to Winterhold via the coast and as I have been doing on this route lately head through Saarthal because I can never find the back path up to the College! I take out a lot of Horkers and Sabre Cats along the way and wind up having to drop some stuff on the way between Saarthal and Winterhold because of encumbrance issues.

Once at Winterhold I go see Birna and do some selling and buying then it’s off up the road to Windhelm once more. Some Trolls and Ice Wraiths along the way and two Snow bears. I find when I get to Windhelm I have a bit of a problem, much earlier in the game I agreed to begin the quest to kill the Ice Wraith way up to the North of Winterhold at The Serpent Stone, I never did the quest. Now when I try to speak to Ulfric about talking to the Greybeards he won’t discuss it so I have to make my way North and finish the Wraith before I can continue.

Once I have that done the dialogue continues and I must again make my way to see the greybeards to continue with this quest! Off I go again on the long trek to High Hrothgar!

No comments:

Post a Comment