Saturday 10 March 2012

73. Ending the war?

290 Hours 15 Minutes, 248890 Gold, Level 53, Automatons Killed 46, 30 Bunnies!

I make my way to High Hrothgar once more, slowly because I am out soul hunting! I go around the other way this time, I always change my route to collect ingredients. Once there I learn that I must ask The Jarl of Windhelm and General whatyamacall’im to go there for a peace conference, I have not taken sides in the war yet so I am wondering if this will mean the conflict will end before it has really started.

I go to Whiterun briefly then head for Solitude first as it’s further out and I plan on going to Windhelm via the coast for ingredients and a change of scenery! On the way to Solitude I don’t get very far and I have to go back because I kill a couple of giants and 4 bandits, so it’s back for some barter and off again. I have my soul bow again and there are deer and Mudcrabs along the way, I also find a giant Mudcrab which is dead in a pool out on the Tundra, I hadn’t seen that before!

I end up with a load of gear to sell when I get to Solitude and I am tempted to stall at the swamp again but I push on as I want to get as far as I can with this quest in the next few days…

No comments:

Post a Comment