Wednesday 14 March 2012

77. Back to Whiterun.

308 Hours 38 Minutes, 299345 Gold, Level 55, 63 Quests, 31 Bunnies!

I make my way back to Whiterun by the Northern route from High Hrothgar then pass Valtheim Towers. When I get there I kill the Bandit outside and get sucked into firing arrows at the ones on the bridge and at the other side then I subsequently end up clearing the place. I am full of loot though so I leave a lot of stuff in a body and plan to get a horse at Whiterun and come back.

Before I get to Whiterun a Dragon comes down and I sort it pretty quickly before getting back to the city and jumping on one of my horses (two wait for me at Whiterun) and heading back up to get that loot. Just across the bridge I notice the Dragon I killed is gone but strangely when I pass the spot where its body was I still absorb it. I get all the gear and head back to town.

After selling and storing I head out onto the Tundra to get some more gear. I find two Mammoths then see another two in the distance and then one roaming alone. I cast fire on them and keep them all following close and direct them up to Silent Moons Camp where they make mince meat of the Bandits! I then get them to come in the direction of Fort Greymoor and they do the same again and surprisingly one of them even manages to get inside. Not long before I am full up so I go back to Whiterun again.

I decide to save at this point because I am going to try capturing a Dragon now but I am unsure if I will do it all right now, I would rather be much stronger. I begin and just as I had figured I think I will leave it until I am much better equipped.

I have decided to come back and start clearing the Misc quests in order of where they are on the list from bottom to top, unless there are two or three in the same place. That’s what I will focus on for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment