Sunday 4 March 2012

71. High Hrothgar once again.

275 Hours 32 Minutes, 225676 Gold, Level 52, 153 Locations, 28 Bunnies!

I head back to Mzulft to get me some Falmer blood and spend some time around the Eldergleam area winding up Giants and Mammoths and collecting ingredients. Once I get the blood I begin the trek back up North to SS’s outpost along the way run into another “battle” between Stormcloaks and Imperials, a thief, a crazy Argonian and some Snow bears. I do what’s needed and begin heading back, I need to go to The Throat of the world once more!

I leave my horse at Windhelm, it was a stolen one and by the time I get out again it’s gone but I was planning on walking down to High Hrothgar anyways as I have not been that way in a while and I know the ingredients along the way will have respawned.

I always get lost when I am coming around the mountain this way to approach High Hrothgar and this time is no different, it’s because the whole area is surrounded by different grades of hills that it constantly confuses me and I always have to resort to my map.

Once there I do a little buying and selling then head up the steep steps once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment