Friday 16 March 2012

78. Dark Brotherhood.

315 Hours 24 Minutes, 314836 Gold, Level 55, 247 Undead killed, 32 Bunnies!

I get to Windhelm and start on the Misc quests only to realise the one I have to start with is the beginning of the Dark Brotherhood quests but I decide to continue anyway and clear up the misc quests as I am going along if they’re close to where I am at the time.

The first one is killing Grelod the kind at an orphanage in Riften. I head down there right away and one arrow does the job. I kill and loot along the way as I normally do and find a horse I lost at some point earlier outside Riften so I take it to go back to Windhelm. When I get there I buy and sell then head for Whiterun completely forgetting that I have to go see the young lad who had performed the Black Sacrament to give me the beginning of the Dark Brotherhood quest so I have to trek all the way back there after putting stuff in storage and buying and selling.

I do what I must at Windhelm then begin heading back for Whiterun once again and when I get there a courier is waiting for me to deliver a message from the assassins. After a sleep I then wake up in shack out in the swamps with Astid giving me the chance to redeem myself by repaying the debt of the kill to the Dark Brotherhood. I am now able to access their sanctuary and undertake contracts with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment