Sunday 25 March 2012

81. To Markarth.

341 Hours 52 Minutes, 358189 Gold, Level 56, 739 Food Eaten, 33 Bunnies!

I begin to head back to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary to continue those quests. I pack some potions to sell to Lucan along the way and make sure I have all my archery gear and my Carry 42 apparel. I get to Riverwood first and buy and sell then move on, I don’t stop in Falkreath on this occasion as I am wanting to get on with these quests.

In the Sanctuary I speak with Astid then go talk with Nazir to get payment. Astid gives me another contract up in Markarth and I decide that I am going to head straight up there and keep going. On the way I get into all sorts of scrapes. A necromancer attacks me a little North of the Sanctuary in a clearing, easy kill! On up I run into a gang of Bandits and an Orc Camp. Then Further a Breton with strong magic abilities attacks but dodging his fireballs while I squeeze off some arrows does the trick. At Markarth I find the travelling Khajiit caravan which is always good for the odd unexpected items and a haul of soul gems.

In Markarth city I come across a Vigilant of Stendaar who asks me to have his back while he checks an abandoned house for Deadra then Molag Bol ends up telling me to kill him because he’s weak! I then must do a quest for this prince of darkness. I also pick up a quest from Lisbet in the general store and I find that my next target for TDB is in Windhelm so it’ll be a long trek back there and I will do the other two quests I have just picked up on my way back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment