Thursday 22 March 2012

80. Contracts completed.

336 Hours 20 Minutes, 344336 Gold, Level 56, 166 Locations, 33 Bunnies!

I head for Dawnstar across the snowy plains after visiting Morthal and have a Dragon to contend with, a blood Dragon this time, easy peesy! The contract is in Dawnstar standing up beside the mine and I kill her with one arrow then nearly get arrested, but hey I am with the guild!

I then make my way back to Whiterun again to buy, sell and put stuff in storage then I am off to Ivarstead. I stop again on the way past Valtheim towers and take out a few of the bandits but I don’t bother going inside this time. The next contract is a beggar hanging out in wrecked shack, another easy kill, one ebony arrow to the head! The guards start coming after me but I just do a runner. I head back toward Valtheim Towers again then take a shortcut through the mountains just down the hill east of there because my next contract is at a campsite just up from Angas Mill, once more another easy kill.

I then make my way towards Whiterun but I check my encumbrance along the way and decide I could do with gathering more gear, Irkngthand is close by and there are loads of bandits there so I take on all the ones outside then begin again for Whiterun, stopping briefly at a Giants camp to take out him and a mammoth which completely fills me up!

My enchant skill is now up to 100 and I have enchanted a necklace, ring and gauntlets each with a carry capacity of 42, I am not sure if I can get higher, I assume I can because the potion I was using to enchant was only a 26% increase so I will have to check out how to make that more.

I will head for Whiterun now then onto the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary to continue with those quests…

No comments:

Post a Comment