Monday 19 March 2012

79. First contracts to kill.

323 Hours 54 Minutes, 312835 Gold, Level 55, 164 Locations Discovered, 31 Bunnies!

After finishing up in the Shack out in the swamps I start heading for Morthal when I am done getting some Deathbells and Fungal pods. In Morthal I buy up ingredients and sell some stuff before making my way to Dawnstar. It’s important to do this, to travel around and gather ingredients through bartering and gathering, long term it means you’ll have a massive stock of stuff for alchemy which benefits both your longer term gold hoard and any potions you may need along the way.

After Dawnstar I begin heading for Whiterun on the way I find a crypt which I enter because a few bandits outside it attack me I find some there who says she was captured by the bandits and she’s looking for a sword which I will come back later to seek. Once in Whiterun I buy and sell then make up a load of potions as I am heading Riverwood direction. Same again in Riverwood old Lucan and his 10000 buying power! On the way to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary I stop of in Falkreath and a dragon comes swooping down, an ancient dragon, bit tough but I get there in the end and then begin heading to the Sanctuary again.

I now have to three contracts at once. I have to kill three different people. One at Dawnstar, one at Angas mill which is on the way to Windhelm and the other at Iverstead. I am making my way now to Dawnstar as it’s the furthest one away then I’ll decide what way to sort the others out afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment