Sunday 11 March 2012

75 Side tracked!

302 Hours 51 Minutes, 282885 Gold, Level 53, 194 Creatures Killed, 31 Bunnies!

I cannot go straight to High Hrothgar because I have a serious amount of Soul Gems and Smithing materials which I need to put into storage. The road back to Whiterun is thick with ingredients so I periodically have to drop heavier stuff and since I come this route pretty often I will able to pick them up later.

Nearer Whiterun at the Bandit camp that doesn’t show up on the map they have respawned and they’re a tough lot but I get them with a combination of Ebony arrows, Frost Atronach and Fire Runes then I can collect all their loot and take their horse (which keeps showing up as stolen but which I use often) back to the city. I sell a load of stuff and put stuff in storage before getting myself ready to head back to High Hrothgar AGAIN!

I make a load of potions to sell to Lucan in Riverwood because I can get 10k in one go from him then I go the other way round the mountain to High Hrothgar. On the way I pass Helgan which has long since been taken over by bandits so I go on in and take them on, using my shield which is a skill I have been neglecting of late. Easy pickings but now I am completely full up! The nearest town is Falkreath so I make my way there killing a few more Bandits on the way near Pinewatch.

I get into town and sell then on my way back up towards Helgan I run into a gang of Thalmor, 5 of them, a bit of a challenge but I get them in the end, those shock spells are tough on the magic! It isn’t long before I am completely full again with some more Bandits and all that Thalmor loot so I head back to Falkreath once more and then on my return again I run into another gang of 4 Bandits.

I will get to High Hrothgar one of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment