Monday 2 April 2012

83. Catching Cicero out.

I head out for Markarth once more after doing all my routine tasks like buying, selling and storing in Whiterun. I don’t time the trek to Markarth but I would say it takes me under 5 minutes sprinting and walking, makes me wonder what all the fuss was with this journey from the whiners who so love fast travel. Once in Markarth I do what I must then buy and sell and start out for the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. I head a way I have never went before through the mountains and end up at Dushnikh Yal, from the distance I am at I think it’s a Bandit or Forsworn camp and I can see one person standing guard on the Battlements so I fire off an arrow only to find 3 or 4 Orcs coming out to greet me! I kill them pretty easily and when I go inside there are still two of them who don’t attack me working at the Forge.

Out of nowhere come a few Bandits who the Orcs help me kill then I am on my way again sticking to the Mountain route when I chance upon a Forsworn camp just as it is being attacked by some Stormcloak soldiers. I kill the remaining Forsworn and fill up on loot so I have to go back to Markarth to sell a load of it (I leave nothing lying around!)

I continue South after I am done up at Markarth and get attacked by some hunters without provocation, first time that has happened. Then there’s the usual random encounters, some Bears, wolves and out in the Wilds I find a Dog who is alone and has just killed some Skeevers, I heal it and move on. Once back at the Sanctuary Astid asks me to hide in The Night Mothers chamber to find out what Cicero is at. I cannot get rid of Cicero quick enough he has some good Apparel on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment