Monday 9 April 2012

85. More Dark Brotherhood quests!

I kill Lurbuk in Morthal then head east out of the place getting chased by guards a few of whom I kill. I am heading for Whiterun once again via Labyrathian. I sort all my gear out and buy and sell in Whiterun before heading back to The Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. Once there I get the quest to go see Amaund Motierre who is in ruins called Volunruud which is not that far from Whiterun.

It has been quite a while since I have confronted any Draugr and those Deathlords are still pretty tough. I go through the ruins and come across a quest to find ceremonial weapons which will be used to open one of the doors in there. I fill up on gear so I leave and put some in a chest outside before going back to Whiterun for my horse and I sell a load while I am there.

When I get back I find Amaund and he gives me the news that I must kill the Emperor. I take this news back to Astrid but she needs time to think about it and in the mean time she tells me I should go see Delvin Malory who is my thieves guild buddy down in Riften. I walk down to Riften as I have not been down there in quite a while and there are probably lots of ingredients and encounters along the way.

I get there and sort out the business with Delvin then buy another horse and start my journey back. A brief stop at Whiterun then I am off back to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary where something strange happens. When I get inside the whole place seems to be coming apart, from the point of view of the structure and graphics of it. If I go from one room into another I end up falling through “space” and have great difficulty getting back to the rooms I need to. I go back to an earlier save and just go see Astrid in the first room so I don’t have to deal with any of the rest of it for now but I am worried that if it stays this way I will not be able to continue because trying to navigate around the place will become impossible.

I have a mission for now to kill the Bride at a wedding in Solitude so I will go and do that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, are you still writing and ....walking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to finding out how the wedding went!

    ReplyDelete